Dreamy outdoor wedding in Krakow, Poland?

by - 1/29/2016

 

I could stare at the pretty images all day long, and love hearing the bride’s dreams of her perfectly romantic wedding. This is because I love weddings and everything related to their realizations.
If therefore,you have dream of beautiful outdoor wedding in Krakow, let' s talk about it together.
Polish wedding, Polish Wedding Planner, Cracow Wedding Planner, budget wedding Krakow, Catholic wedding Krakow
PHOTO BY: MALLORY MIYA PHOTOGRAPHY

Winsa Wedding Planner in Krakow will organize round or long wooden tables filled with gorgeous florals, linens, and flatware. My Wedding Planning Agency rent a wedding canopy or tent, and arrange the space with romantic lights. So that you will enjoy music and great food with family and friends gathered around you. 
Let these photos inspire you as well as inspire me. I believe that your wedding in Krakow will also impressively celebrated. 
Wedding in Krakow, Wedding in Poland, Getting married Krakow, Wedding decoration Krakow

Wedding Party Krakow, Outdoor wedding Krakow, Wedding planning Krakow, Polish wedding

Decoration flowers Krakow, Florist Krakow, Venue Wedding Krakow, Polish weddings

Garden wedding Krakow, Cracow wedding, tent wedding Krakow, Poland Weddings

Vintage wedding Poland, Boho wedding Poland, rustic wedding Polan, Polish Wedding Planner

Polish wedding, Wedding in Poland, wedding in Garden Krakow, Wedding in outdoor Krakow
PHOTO BY: MALLORY MIYA PHOTOGRAPHY


If you're planning a wedding in Poland, be sure to check out my posts: The Civil Wedding in Poland and the Church Wedding in Poland. I invite you to see my second personal blog dorotanowakowska.pl, where I share knowledge, experience and realizations related to the organization of weddings.

As a Wedding Planner I very often comprehensively organize weddings for international couples. Here is an example of my weddings: a Polish-French Civil Wedding and here a Polish-Italian Church Wedding

I wish you beautiful wedding. 
Be Inspired by Winsa,
Dorota Nowakowska
Wedding Planner in Krakow
www.winsa.pl 

www.dorotanowakowska.pl

You May Also Like

1 komentarze

  1. gdzie jest to miejsce na zdjeciach, outdoor wedding w Krakowie?

    ReplyDelete