The Most Romantic Wedding Proposal in Krakow

by - 1/26/2021

A wedding proposal in Krakow is a great idea for an unforgettable and exciting experience of one of the most important moments in life. Krakow is one of the most beautiful places in the world.  Your loved one will be happy for that kind of surprise.


A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL IN KRAKOW, POLAND


When you have chosen a city for an engagement in Poland, then there are probably more questions: what place for a marriage proposal in Krakow to choose, how to prepare a surprise for a loved one, what service providers to choose for an engagement in Krakow, etc.
Planning proposal is the basis of everything, and when you know what to say, where to say it and how to say it, your nerves will drop a bit. A good photographer for a proposal in Krakow will also be important. It will be your precious memento of these exciting moments.
 

HOW TO ORGANIZE A WEDDING ENGAGEMENT IN KRAKOW?

 
Be creative and considerate. Think about what your girlfriend likes and what kind of personality she has, and make sure that it is somewhere in your plans for your engagement in Krakow.
 
However, if you are looking for assistance and an idea to organize a marriage proposal in Krakow, I am on your side. I will prepare an idea for an engagement tailored to the personality of your girlfriend and what gives her pleasure. I will help create an engagement that tells the story of your love. I will make this moment even more unforgettable for both you. Contact me - I love organizing an engagement ❤

An unforgettable wedding proposal in Krakow - visit my website and ask for details
 

SHE SAID YES - MOMANTIC WEDDING PROPOSAL IN KRAKOW FOR EWA AND VADIM 

Ewa and Vadim are two cordial and completely in love people that I had the pleasure to meet just before Christmas. I can openly admit that they together have the traits that each relationship aspires to. I am so happy that I was able to arrange a wonderful wedding proposal in Krakow for them. When Vadim and I were talking about the engagement, we only had 5 hours for proposal organization. Madness isn't it? I love such spontaneity - last minute engagement in Krakow was really beautiful and romantic. See some photos of this unforgettable moment in the lives of Ewa and Vadim.












 PHOTOS BY: KAROL NYCZ PHOTOGRAPHY
DOROTA NOWAKOWSKA WEDDING PLANNER:
The idea, planning and coordinating the proposal in Krakow

 

Are you dreaming of a beautiful and unique proposal in Krakow? Contact me. I will design an unforgettable moment in your life for you and your loved one that you will talk about for years.


Dorota Nowakowska
Wedding Planner in Poland
www.dorotanowakowska.pl

You May Also Like

0 komentarze