Wedding Planner in Kraków - about me!

by - 12/01/2014


Hi friends! My name is Dorota and I am the owner of Winsa Wedding Planning Agency in Krakow and a wedding planner based in Krakow in Poland. It’s so nice to meet you!



I started out in the wedding industry as most do - as a bride. While I was planning my wedding, I was not only constantly searching for inspiration, but also for every last details information. I proceeded to take a wedding planning course, after which I received a Diploma in Wedding Planning - fully accredited by The Institute of Professional Wedding Planners in Great Britain and I started working for a banquets and events department in hotels in Europe and the United State. Working in the industry and also being a bride has played a huge role in helping me shape and focus my business and goals.

As the years passed, I gained more and more experience designing and planning weddings.

I'm passionate about organizing engagements and weddings! Oh yeah, maybe I should mention the reason I do this job: happy people in love.

If you dream of getting married in Krakow and looking for a professional wedding planner, please feel free to get in touch via dorota.nowakowska@winsa.pl and I will endeavour to respond to all emails within a few hours or so.



Be Inspired,
Dorota Nowakowska
Wedding Planner in Krakow
www.winsa.pl
www.dorotanowakowska.pl 

You May Also Like

1 komentarze

  1. Wedding planner in delhi I wanna share my experience regarding the best wedding planner in delhi. My daughter wedding arrangements every thing done by Dulhaniyaa, Which is highly appreciable.

    ReplyDelete