Welcome to your perfect Polish wedding!

by - 12/02/2014


Getting married in Poland, especially in Krakow or nearby polish mountains, is the most magical experience you can imagine.


Wedding Consultans in Krakow, Wedding in Krakow, Wedding Agency in Krakow



Wedding Photographer Krakow, Wedding Planners in Krakow, Wedding in Mark Square Kraków, Wedding Planner Company in Krakow


PHOTO BY: RAFAŁ ANYŻEK



I am a Polish Wedding Planner, leading wedding consultant in Krakow and I am here to make your dream wedding a reality!


From a small family wedding to a grand exclusive wedding celebration, my expertise guarantees an unique and special wedding day.

As a professional Polish Wedding Planner I make sure every single detail is perfect – you deserve nothing less. I am with you on every step of the way and I am always ready to give as much or as little support as you need.

Wherever you are in the world, please feel free to get in touch with me and start to create a day you’ll remember forever! This is my Winsa Wedding Planning Agency website www.winsa.pl. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon!


Be Inspired,

Dorota Nowakowska
Wedding Planner in Krakow
www.winsa.pl
www.dorotanowakowska.pl

You May Also Like

0 komentarze