Planning your wedding in Poland virtually during the Pandemic

by - 9/16/2020

You dream of getting married in Poland but the pandemic complicated your plan? Happiness and joy cannot be postponed because love has not been canceled. Your wedding plans for a wedding in Poland deserve to be celebrated.

COVID-19 Pandemic has changed our lives and has caused us to shift our plans.  But I belive a few things haven’t changed: love and the desire to share the rest of your life with someone.  If you’re newly engaged couple – my congratulations!  You are worthy of celebration those happiness and joy!  It is import that you  you can share this excitement in every moment of this time. I want you to know that weddings in Poland have not ceased to exist and and your plan for wedding in 2021 doesn't need to be postponed.  Now, it’s right to start planning your wedding in Poland during a pandemic.  I encourage you to do so!  Planning a 2021 wedding is exciting, and I want you to experience that joy just like any other newly engaged couple. 

Planning wedding virtually, Wedding in Poland, Wedding during Pandemic, Wedding Planner Krakow
PHOTO: VIPAPIER


Together, we can plan your wedding virtually!  This is not a new concept to me as a response to the shutdown.  For years I have been working with couples by connecting virtually.   Because most of my clients don’t live in the same place as me. I am very happy that every year I create unique weddings in Poland for wonderful couples from the United States, Canada, Australia, France, England, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, China, Japan and many others (forgive me for not mentioning all of them;)). 

Are you dreaming of a luxury wedding in Krakow?  My couple Cara and Jack did, too. They both come from the United States and due to their professions, they could not fly to Poland until the wedding week.  They relied on my professional guidance, pictures and links to pick the perfect all vendors for their wedding. I planned their Salt Mine Wedding by only communicating via video conference, phone calls, and emails. The end result was nothing short of spectacular. Cara said to me: „You really did tell our love story and every single detail reflected that. Our guests had a wonderful experience that awakened all their senses. It was brilliant! Thank you for every touch of love that you put into planning our day”.

Cassi and Wojtek dream of  a romantic wedding in Krakow. During the planning period, this couple lived in Great Britain with busy careers.  When you look through their wedding photos, you would never guess that the first time Cassi and Wojtek saw their wedding venue site was just days before their ceremony. All our planning was done via Skype, Whatsapp and emails.  When we finally got the chance to hug in person, it felt like we had known each other forever. I have to admit that at their touching ceremony, tears of joy ran down my cheeks 😉

The process of virtual wedding planning can be just as special and just as personal.  Allow yourself to get excited about planning your wedding in Poland and don’t delay your plans. You deserve to be celebrated!  


With Love, 
Dorota Nowakowska
Wedding Planner in Poland
www.winsa.pl
www.dorotanowakowska.pl

You May Also Like

0 komentarze